Wednesday, August 29, 2007

It's in the Blood

It's official. I have the cutest nieces and nephews ever.
Girls: Kaylie, Gabbie, Baby Grace. Boys: Adam and Mario.
By middle of February we will have three new babies in the fam!

And of course shout out to niece Kate in her gift from Uncle Curtis:

I love her big smiles. Heyman or Ray, they're the cutest!

11 comments:

The Scotts said...

Very cute pictures. This is Shanon (Decker) I found your blog through Amber Adairs, I don't know her new last name. I think she might be married to your brother? I can't figure it out. Anyways, it was great meeting you and we look forward to getting to know you better. Shanon

Jenni said...

They are cute!! I love the matching bows :)

Ani said...

They are pretty darn cute!

Tanya Kimball said...

I love seeing the Ray kids! I haven't seen Pete and Ali's kids in SUCH a long time! I think the parents better watch out when they are older because they are all too cute for words!--Of course, Kate is such a cutie petutie too!

Jenny said...

that is a really cute picture of the ray nieces and nephews. who is the 3rd preggy besides you and hilary? thanks for the kate shout out- she's excited to have a heyman cousin to join her soon!

Summertime Designs said...

Jennifer, you do have such cute nephews and nieces. It is going to be fun for you to add another little boy to the bunch! What I want to know is who does sweet Gabbie get her gorgeous and perfect curls from? -Summer

Chelsea said...

Super cute kids! What name did you decide on? Are you going with the poll vote or on your own?!

shanda said...

you have to name your baby something that starts with "C" so his initials will be CTR =)

Jeppesen Family said...

You look so pretty! You have such a good looking family, too! What luck. Now you know your baby is going to be so handsome!

Shauna Brown said...

So cute and so fun!

laurie said...

jen you know i'm gonna have to agree! i'm sure your little guy will be a cutie and fit right in, you did say it's in the blood!