Monday, August 27, 2007

Blogworthy

Not to post too much in one day, but I actually went to the gym today. This is so blog-worthy if you know how long I've been trying to get there. Unfortunately I could only fit into Tim's shorts. I didn't let the fashion woes stop me!

Here I am at almost 5 1/2 months before making the trek to the gym. It cuts off my head because I'm using the computer's camera.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Yeah a belly shot! Lookin' good! Can you believe you're already on the downhill now?

Jeppesen Family said...

That's such a cute belly! Aren't you happy you have a cute belly now?

Summertime Designs said...

Jennifer, it's Summer here (Roger's daughter). It was so good to finally meet you at my dad and Carol's wedding. I am excited for us to get to know each other better. I just read about your little baby's syst and am so glad that things are looking good. You are such a pretty pregnant person!!!

megan said...

cute cute cute! I can't even take how cute you are anymore

corrine said...

jen u are so hot pregnant. i love it!

mIcHellE said...

very cute!!! I ALMOST (not quite) miss being pregnant :-) it was a good excuse. I love the names Carter and Carson, these are both names we considered as well. I just thought I would add my 2 cents