A. 3 Joys
1. Kyle--Wasn't this expected? I love my little boy. I feel so lucky to be able to stay at home with Kyle. He is so cute and already has so much personality. Although I would like a little more sleep, Kyle brings me so much happiness and laughter.
2. My camera-- Also related to Kyle, I love my camera! It is so much fun to take pictures and my camera makes it even more fun for me because it is great quality!
3. iChat-- I love to be able to web chat with my family and friends. It makes living away from others a bit easier, although I do prefer personal visits! My family usually ichats every Sunday with Chris and Jenny in CA, my fam at home in AZ, and us. It's great!
B. 3 Fears
1. TEXAS. I am excited to move there, but so nervous as well. I hate the humidity and I'm about to immerse myself in it for 3 years. Oh man, I get so nervous thinking about it. I'm afraid I'll never want to go outside and then I'm just going to get fat staying inside!
2. The dark! If I have to get up in the middle of the night, I turn the lights on. I hate to be the one to lock up at night, because I'm sure there is a robber right outside my door when I go to lock it. Tim thinks it's funny to come after me in the dark. It freaks me out.
3. Being really wrinkly when I'm older. I already feel like I have bad wrinkles under my eyes.
C. 3 Goals
1. To lose my baby weight by the end of August. I don't think people can tell me, "It's ok, you just had a baby," any longer! Kyle is almost 6 mos old. Of course I've pushed this date back, but this is the last time I'm doing that! Cheer me on!
2. Not to complain too much about the humidity in TX (please disregard #1 under Fears)
3. To have more meaningful, personal scripture study.
D. 3 Current Obsessions/Collections
1. I am obsessed with cleaning out stuff and getting rid of things. When I think about moving I immediately think about going through a closet or drawer and throwing out stuff so that it's less to pack. I am always looking for things to donate to DI, or even better, sell online (anyone need a good baby monitor??).
2. I currently collect lots and lots of digital scrapbooking stuff. Every morning while eating breakfast I look online for paper while Kyle plays in his chair next to me. Tim hates that all of my files clutter the desktop!
3. I am currently obsessed with reading about ways to save money and buy things cheaper.
E. 3 Random/Surprising Facts about Me
1. When I check out at the grocery store, I put things on the conveyor belt in a certain way. I put all the boxes together, all the refrigerated things together, all the cans, sauces, etc. I like to think that it makes it easier to put stuff away.
2. I was in the New Era in high school. The picture of me looks deformed, it was in the crease of the magazine. Oh I look rather horrid in it!
3. About half of my readers know this--I didn't eat any tomato product for 3 years. This includes ketchup, bbq sauce, any red italian sauce, salsa, doritos (tomato powder), etc. I was told I was allergic to tomatoes by my pediatrician right before my 17th birthday. Three years later I went to an allergist because I was reacting the same way to strawberries as I did to tomatoes. Turns out I do react to the histamine in these foods, but am not allergic. I just need to take an anti-histamine when I eat a lot of strawberries and tomatoes. The world is so much yummier again.
I tag Megan, Jenny, Jenni, Christi and Jamie. (I had to do this through out the day...it's long!)


5 comments:
That was interesting to find out little things about you. Now I'm curious about that New Era article! Which school are you guys going to?
okay follow up to this tag: i want to see a scan of the New Era and some tips you've learned about saving money. we can all benefit from your studies!
i'll get right on my tag!
Yeah! I'm glad you did it! Thanks for the shout out.
The grocery organizing is smart. I need to do that. It's just usually hard to focus with Julia yelling at me from the cart!
I totally remember you being allergic to tomatoes, and your Mom ordered you pizza without sauce. I thought that was so wierd :)
You can definately lose your weight by August. You don't have to lose that much, and I think you're right on track. It took me 9months to lose it from Julia. Now I've gained it all back! haha :) Talk about yo-yoing weight, or maybe it's just motherhood!
I am trying so hard to have this baby :-)!!! On Sunday I was having so many little contractions so we walked and walked and walked- and the only thing that happened was that I have sore legs now, haha! I have a feeling it will be soon, so keep checking back!!! And about the house- that is SUPER exciting. We really hope it works out for you! Is it in the same neighborhood you were looking before? I can't wait for you guys to move!
Don't be afraid of Texas. You will learn to love it. And don't feel bad when you do stay inside all day because of the humidity! And it's totally "normal" to stay home and cry for a few months about it, too! :) And Houston is only a couple hours away. You can come here and we will teach Kyle some manly things! :)
Post a Comment