It's Suns season again. Now-more than ever-it is important to us that the Suns win since we are living in Spurs land. Here is this season's attire for Kyle:



Sometimes I truly miss my little three day old baby. I just love that he would actually cuddle up at that age.

Kyle's still not crawling. He can't figure out how to move that leg out from under him. Every now and then he will do a really slow army crawl. He often moves to the side instead of forward though. It's funny.

Also,
HAPPY HALLOWEEN! We showed up to our ward's Trunk or Treat for a little bit on Wednesday. We all had a rough day, and Kyle was really short on sleep so we didn't stay long. I'm sure there will be more pics of his costume to come, but here's a peek:

Kyle and cute Hugh:

These are our next door neighbors:

We hope everyone has a great holiday! Tim and I have been snacking on the candy I bought to hand out :). I hope we have enough!!
8 comments:
1. I can't believe the difference of Kyle's baby pictures, he really has gotten SO big!
2. I love Kyle & his friends together. so. cute.
3. That comic is hillarious, my brother just made it his profile picture on facebook :)
4. Happy Halloween!
So,so cute! Both the suns outfit and the super baby costume! The Suns have to win with a fan that cute. Did Kyle get to try any of the halloween candy? :)
cute costume!!! I also love that cartoon, we've been passing that one around at work! The best part is it's true!
I love Superman's thighs!
that costume is awesome. Looks like Superman has been working out! GO SUNS GO!
Got to love the abs on superman!
such a cute superman! happy halloween!
LOL I have to say that that comic is hilarious!
Second, sad I missed you at the truck or treat. We got there late. But Kyle is adorable in his superman outfit! He's totally ripped!
Post a Comment