It was such a neat day for me to be able to watch my oldest brother get married to such a beautiful girl. I can't wait to get to know Candace even better and to get a glimpse of Curbo as a married man!! haha. Here are a few more from the wedding day:
The sprinklers came on at the end, I got the worst of it. It was worth it!!
I really like her color combination...you wouldn't think that yellow and gray would look good together, but they do! When are we going to get together? Ty and I totally want to come down to see you guys!!!
Jennifer, I LOVE her colors! Congrats to your brother. He married a beautiful bride. You look gorgeous. Sorry that you got attacked by the sprinklers. I'll bet it felt refreshing. I love your sis-in-law's dress.
Those colors are so cool and unique. I would have never thought of them, but they look great. I especially love the yellow flowers with red accents in her bouquet.
"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. Put your trust in God and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us... If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."
9 comments:
I really like her color combination...you wouldn't think that yellow and gray would look good together, but they do! When are we going to get together? Ty and I totally want to come down to see you guys!!!
Yeah, I LOVE the gray and bright yellow/orange color! And you are a hot mama!
What a beautiful couple. You all make one good looking family.
I love the bright yellow flowers with all the grey. It looks awesome. Oh, and your parents with the grandkids is super cute too.
Jennifer, I LOVE her colors! Congrats to your brother. He married a beautiful bride. You look gorgeous. Sorry that you got attacked by the sprinklers. I'll bet it felt refreshing. I love your sis-in-law's dress.
That wedding looks so pretty! I love the bridesmaid dresses. Kyle is adorable and I can't believe how big he is getting!
jen great job on the pics. your'e so talented at photo stuff, I wish i was as talented as you@!
Your dresses are so cute! I love all the gray and Kyle is such a little stud. He has such a cute smile!
Those colors are so cool and unique. I would have never thought of them, but they look great. I especially love the yellow flowers with red accents in her bouquet.
Post a Comment