Everyone looks fantastic! oh I wish I could have come. I didn't get home that night until 6:30 and then when Tom and Natalie called to see if we wanted to ride to the reception with with them at 7:00 Reuben said he didn't want to go because it was too far away and he was loaded with homework. I didn't want to take crazy Catcher by myself. I should have though.
"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. Put your trust in God and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us... If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."
11 comments:
Kyle is SOOOO cute. He was so bundled I missed that adorable outfit!
That is the cutest little boy I have ever seen! What a cute outfit! love it.
I love the pin-stripe outfit! It is so cute. We missed you at the Peterson cousin party. We'll all have to get together sometime over the holidays.
Kyle looks very handsome and I love the bride's dress!
Oh my so incredibly cute! And from your bottom halves, you and Tim look stunning as well. :) I like the dress!
This is a big tease. And of course Kyle looks so handsome!
Kyle looks so cute all dressed up. The happy couple look so great! Congrats!
Kyle looks like a stud! He is so cute in that little outfit. I can't wait to see more pictures...we need to chat soon and get together!
Everyone looks fantastic! oh I wish I could have come. I didn't get home that night until 6:30 and then when Tom and Natalie called to see if we wanted to ride to the reception with with them at 7:00 Reuben said he didn't want to go because it was too far away and he was loaded with homework. I didn't want to take crazy Catcher by myself. I should have though.
So cute! Congrats on the new sister in law! She looks beautiful!
Okay, so I LOVE Kyle's suit. I totally want one (for my kid...)
Post a Comment