Thursday, October 23, 2008

Park Day

 Yesterday it was really windy and our power was out for a little bit. Not the ideal, but today is the ideal! It's overcast and sweater weather AND the first time I took Kyle to the park. It was our ward's "Park Day." It's a tie between the wood chips and the swing--both made him in heaven! I had to put this one in of my friend's cute little girl. Check out those dimples! Kyle's latest hobby is to drink out of this straw cup. He loves it... a little too much. On Sunday he wet through all of his clothes!!

10 comments:

The Scotts said...

I love when the weather finally gets nice and you get to wear long sleeves and jackets! Fun times at the park. We just started it up again too!

Ann-Marie said...

I wanted to go today but Hugh didn't wake up in time! I love the outfit with the picture of him drinking from the straw--I just bought the blue and white one!

Corynn said...

I love Kyle's hoodie. So cute. Oh, and I love the halloween re-design. I have been off blogger for a couple of days!

Seth and Brittney said...

He's got a mouth full of teeth now, amazing! I didn't know he already had ones on top... Now I know why his biting must hurt so much! I love days in the park!

Jaimee said...

Kyle is so cute and getting so big! Love the pics and really, really love the new fall blog header! Cute stuff!

McKenzie said...

Oh my goodness! Kyle is so darling! I love the pictures of him in the swing!

laurie said...

what a cutie! logan learned to drink through a straw too! isn't it hilarious to watch them do new things!

Nuestra Familia said...

He looks so grown up with his cue winter clothes!

danielle said...

ohhh my heart is melting! cutest smile ever! hopefully that jacket will fit for more than a week... he's getting so big!

Alli said...

Love his little teeth!