I have the cutest nieces and nephews. I get to see my niece Kate soon and I am so excited! Last time I saw her was in May, looking like this:

And now she looks like this:

She's all grown up and is the cutest little toddler. Whenever we iChat she always wants to see Kyle and calls him "Baby." Last time we were iChatting I put him on the ground and she was trying to look for the baby right away. Thank you Curtis for getting married, it is allowing me to see my family sooner than Christmas!! (Oh, and I'm also excited to see Kate's parents :)) I guess I should finish packing...
12 comments:
Such a cutie and I can't wait to see all of you in a few days- YEAH!! Mr. Kyle is so cute with his 2 teeth and messy face! I love his room and all that you've done- too cute! I feel your pain on the move and feeling lonely. It can be so hard, but you will make friends before you know it. Who doesn't fall in love with you and your darling family!!
P.S. My Mac is still at the Apple store getting "fixed"- so frustrating!
She is really cute! I also loved what you did with Kyle's room. Nice work!
i wish we were coming today so we could get this party started sooner!
I love her red hair! I hope I get a chance to see you while you're in AZ
What a cute little Chris clone. :) I'm trying to convince my husband that we need to go to Curtis' reception in the place of my parents (since they'll be out of town) and then I can see these cute babies in person.
She is so cute!!! She takes the best pictures. Tell Jenny I check her blog to see little Miss little Kate and her mom always has great ideas. I would love to invite them to my blog, can you send me her email? Can't wait to see Kyle and you guys! Ale
little kate is a doll. Even though we live (kindof) close we don't get to see them enough!!
Kyle's room is adorable. I know what you mean about taking forever to decorate...Annabelle is over 1 and I still don't feel like her room is done.
can't wait to see you guys
You're welcome jen. I'm doing this for you, not for me.
She is a doll! It's amazing how much they change in those early years. Cute post!
Yes, she truly is A-dorable. When do I get to meet her? Get wedding stuff posted - pronto!
This is about the last post...His room is Darling. Eric would definitely approve...phx suns basketballs, motorcycles; Eric was adamant on having a boys room look boyish! I'm so glad you get to see your family soon! I'm going on a visit myself in a couple weeks; i hate not seeing my bro's babies. They grow up so fast. Miss you. Have a great Vacation!
p.s. last night I found my Canterbury cathedral pilgrimage framed pic and put it in my room.
Post a Comment