Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tag of 8

I was tagged by my friend Tiffany awhile back and am just getting to it.

8 TV Shows I Love to Watch:

1. A Baby Story
2. Bringing Home Baby
3. The Office
4. Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders: Making the Team
5. Arrested Development
6. Say Yes to the Dress
7. Any other show that has to do with a baby delivery. I secretly wish I could be a Doula even though I would never use one. Also, I hope to one day attend the birth of one of my sister's kids  (no pressure Alli) hah!
8. ?

8 Favorite Places I Love To Eat (in no specific order):

1. Serranos
2. Guedos
3. Bajios
4. Pei Wei
5. Outback
6. Expenisve Pizza- Specifically Papa John's
7. My mom's kitchen
8. Panda Express

8 Things That Happened Yesterday:

1. Got bit by my son
2. Laundry
3. Ironed (proud to document this)
4. Made spaghetti for dinner
5. took time to sit down and read "Real Simple"
6. Created a schedule with Tim for FHE. Let's see if we can stick to it...
7. Organized!
8. Blogged

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. digital scrapbooking
2. My birthday
3. Going home for Christmas
4. Having the entire house clean
5. Six Flags this weekend
6. Making more friends here in TX
7. Kyle saying my name
8. Tim being done with law school. Only 3 more years!

8 Things I Love About Fall:

1. Cooler Weather
2. Leaves Changing- do they change here in SA?
3. The holidays
4. Holiday treats
5. All the birthdays in November
6. Tim gets school break
7. The Office
8. Wearing a sweatshirt

8 Things On My Wish List:

1. I lose ten lbs really easily
2. I find a way to make some money while at home
3. At the age of 9 months Kyle learns to put away his toys
4. The next time I'm pregnant to have it be enjoyable
5. A gym membership (Bally's still wont lower their price for me)
6. Wall Street to go up and up and up
7. For McCain to win
8. A day off

8 People I Tag:

1. Candace Heyman
2. Jeni E.
3. Megan since your camera is broken
4. Christi
5. Jenny Heyman
6. Brittney W.
7. Jes
8. Marisa

Have fun!

10 comments:

megan said...

ok i will do it. I also jsut want you to know as soon as Catch saw the pictures of Kyle with Mario he started pointing at him and talking. We miss you guys!

Rachel said...

So if you find out how to easily shed 10lbs you'll have to share:)

Jenny said...

oh fun! i would have been proud to announce ironing too! i will get on that tag soon

Holly and Brad said...

whoa, i really think we were twins separated at birth. its scary how similar our answers are. its like i wrote this myself!

Ty and Tiff said...

Fun I am glad that you did this! You should check into geting a job with Jetblue...they get to fly free and I think you just take calls from home like 4 hrs a day...i know a girl that just had a baby that is doing it and loves it...sounds like things are going well for you...btw I am impressed about the ironing (I make Tyler do it...we he just knows it will get done 5 times better and faster if he does it!)

Lyssa Beth said...

Just go to Golds! To the student discount, $35 a month, month-to-month. Go to the one at Crossroads, it's just down the road from you. I go there, we can go together :)

Jeremy & Audrie Williams said...

I love your new pic and background! It looks like Curtis's wedding was gorgeous!

Jenni said...

love the baby shows. Mason gets so mad when I record Bringing Home baby or something because we end up having 30 episodes recorded within 3 days. That usually lasts me a while! So fun that you are going to six flags...if you want to go again let us know...we have the season passes!

Jenni said...

I totally forgot to mention how cute your blog looks! don't you love halloween?!

Corynn said...

Oh my goodness, we would make GREAT TV buddies. We watch like all of the same things.