*as always, posts from my trips home contain a multitude of pictures* I'm going to have to do a post every day or something to get all of these pics on here! The reception was a.m.a.z.i.n.g. I, unfortunately, spent most of the reception like this:

Since the reception started at Kyle's bedtime, I found this swing and stayed there until he fell asleep and then stayed there in hopes of him staying asleep. The night was really cold. Luckily my mom had some extra black sweaters that we put over our dresses. The home that the reception was at was so beautiful. Just walking outside made you feel like you had escaped to a little European villa. Since I was on the bench all night long, the following pictures I took from my cousin Cara. The front of the house:

The backyard:




Curtis and Candace had to feel loved that night. Look at all those people! Here's a pic of the pool I never saw:

This organ was inside the house:

Bride and groom:



It was so fun to see friends and family. My cousin Christi (who looks so good pregnant!) came down:

Cousin Heather, Alli, me and Kyle, and my sister-in-law Jenny and Kate (we were both stranded on the swing):

Some of the Heyman cousins gathered:

Curtis rode off in my brother-in-law's buggy. Candace had no clue. I loved her reaction.


The other happy couple:

Geez. That wore me out!
15 comments:
What a beautiful couple! I love her dress!! Don't you just love having babies on these fun nights! The reception looks gorgeous!
dude. could that house be any hotter? seriously. it looks like something off cribs. i think u and tim should prob buy it once hes a world famous lawyer.
jen those are awesome pics! thank you for all of your help to make the weekend a hit! Sorry you got soaked by the sprinkler
haha
You look amazing!!
So does the reception!! Holy cow, it looks like a courtyard from some chateau in Paris!!
Know the kid feeling...boo!
Yea for Curits! Congrats!! What a cute couple. Your whole family is adorable. My mom said everyone looked so nice. Yea for family time!!
I was worried when I saw you on the swing with Kyle, I thought you had your camera put away...but you didn't, great pictures!! What a fabulous weekend, everything was so great! Kyle was so cute and handsome with his little outfit, he grows so fast he should wear it every sunday until it's too small. j/k
the newlyweds look so happy and you and timmy look so great too! I'm glad Candace was so surprised about the buggy.
wow that house is gorgeous! Curtis and Candace look beautiful. So do you and Tim
That's crazy not only do I know the bride BUT I know the house too! Our good family friends live there... but I didn't know that Candace knew them too... small world. You look great in the dress, it's really one of the cutest bridesmaid dresses that I've seen.
That house is amazing! And you look gorgeous, of course!
Great pictures! The gray bridesmaid dress are adorable... where are they from?
AAHHHHHHHH!!!!! Looks fabulous! C&C are the cutest couple of 2008. Andy has gone on and on and on about the house. Adding to my jealousy.
yay for curtis! it was fun to run into you at red robin the other night! the gardners are in my ward (lilly and elizabeth are so cute!) random.
Looks gorgous sorry we missed it. I had to work that night. Boo to work but gotta pay the bills.
jen you look so pretty in these pictures! I guess gray is a good color on you! and that house looks amazing. My mom told me she snuck around a little...what a beautiful wedding!
Post a Comment