Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Six Flags

     We went to Six Flags last Saturday and had a great time. It was Kyle's first time going to a theme park. Most of the kid rides said that a child had to be "walking age" with an accompanied adult to ride. My brother Curtis walked at nine months so although Kyle doesn't even crawl, I felt he fit the "walking age" criteria. First ride was this little train. As soon as it started Kyle put on his serious face the entire time.    Then Tim took him on a mini ferris wheel. He liked this one once it started going.   How funny does Tim look in that small thing? After warming up to the carousel, Kyle loved it! He would look up at me and smile while it was going. The problem with these rides was that it took forever to actually load everyone and start so Kyle was getting bored (maybe mom too?).
Six Flags was fun and festive with the decorations.
This was the last ride Tim rode:
   Kyle and I love doing things with Tim when we can. I always look forward to Saturday afternoons because I know it means we get to do some family stuff!
p.s. Thanks for the advice on the hair. I'm thinking of cutting it a little shorter as a "test run" with the hairstylist and then if i like her, maybe I'll trust her to chop it off. Oh I'm still indecisive...

10 comments:

danielle said...

looks like fun!

Anderson Adventures said...

How fun. I can't wait until I can take my kids to a theme park. I think I like your hair in the middle. I agree though that if she does a good job you can trust her to go shorter.

Jenny said...

very fun! did you guys get a season pass?

megan said...

OOH I am not a big roller coaster person so I would probably hang out on the little kid rides too. Kyle is totally walking age. That is probably a good idea to test run your hair stylist. I would ask around to the women in your ward to see who they go to. Of course only the women who have good haircuts.

Anderson Adventures said...

Jen you are so silly. You always looked so cute when you were prego as well. I think the person who is pregnant always feels alot bigger then people say(: I miss youguys too. I think this boy is going to be big because he sure is growing fast(or should I say I am growing bigger faster(:

Serena said...

haha do you need me to come cut your hair like old times???

Your family is adorable!!! I wish we had a big theme park close by.

Heather H. said...

How fun! I wish Kyle had been awake when I was around during the wedding :) He is getting so big! As far as your hair situation-JEN-I know exactly what you mean about the fears...going to someone new, not sure if you even want to do a specific cut, etc. However, I've always thought you pull off great haircuts so I vote for a bob...that way you can have a specific style for the winter and if you don't like it by spring you can try again...keep us posted!

jon♥kara said...

That would be so fun to take your baby for the first time. I'm glad he warmed up to it or it might have made for a not so fun day. You always cry when you get your hair cut but honestly your hair always looks good I think. DOn't worry about it. Your a hottie!

Jenni said...

Thanks for inviting us! We will have to go with you next time. It looks like a different experience with a baby though.... :)

Cara Jones said...

How fun!I wish we could have gone, but our mini trip was fun too!!! We will have to go another time. Next week...I am open Tues and Wed all day and then Thurs and Fri afternoons. What works best for you? What would you like to do? I am up for whatever! Just let me know!