Friday, June 12, 2009
First Hair Cut
See this hair?
It was getting pretty bad, so Grandma gave Kyle his first hair cut. We sat him on my mom's vanity, gave him a lollipop and Kyle was set. He was great.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to get an after shot of the hair, but you'll have to trust me that it looks cute. I'm so glad my mom was able to do it. Kyle still has little hair compared to most boys his age, but the little trim made a great difference. Wipe a tear. He's getting old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Wow!! I can not believe how old he is. And how long its been since we've seen you guys! He is such a cutie.
Like how he's chewing the wrong end in the last picture! I love little boy crazy hair, Emerson's never is tame!
I like that he is sucking the wrong end of the lollipop. Oh well. Whatever keeps him happy. See you guys tomorrow! Hope you have a lot of fun stories for us!
It's actually a cherry lollipop...so both ends are red cherries. Cute and fancy!
Why'd you cut it? He was really pulling off the mullet! :) haha
Post a Comment