Friday, June 5, 2009
Little Billy Joel
Kyle loves to play the piano with Uncle Taylor, Grandma, Papa... actually anyone who will sit with him. Taylor is especially good at playing. Whenever Taylor stopped Kyle would pick up his hand and put it back on the keys so he could play a little more. I love his dancing skills. Must have gotten it from his mother...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Shake your booty Kyle!
so cute I love the head shake too
Too cute! Have so much fun with the Fam!!!
I love that Kyle wants someone else to play with him at all times--such a good sharer :)
SO cute!!! Hope you are having tons of fun!! I am a tad jealous :-)
Jeez! Yet another post of yours makes me cry! The first pic on the last post was hilarious. Who are those kids? Loving Kyle's head shake/dance. It will be a hit with the ladies!
Okay that was hilarious! Your kid is a crack up! I am so glad you have this on video for him to see later...
I love when he shakes it! lol
Oh my goodness - could he be any cuter?!?!?! I love reading all your blogs - Texas looks like tons of fun! I'm sure Nathan would love to be back in Texas!
Post a Comment