Monday, June 22, 2009

The Rest of the Trip

After skydiving (see above post) we went to Matsumoto to get their shaved ice. Yum!

Then we went to some beach where the experienced snorkled:
Chris instructed Jenny and she did great:
I unfortunately had memories of my honeymoon:
... and couldn't quite get it down. Once I saw one fish I was done. This was Tim's face during my instruction:
So instead I sat back on the beach. I admired my appropriate pedicure:
Helped Jenny dig her last hole for her belly:
And watched in awe as the sun went down.
It was my favorite day. 

The next day: Check out Bubby's new bling:
Some tried nasty coconut juice:
At the Laie temple. Unfortunately it is under renovation:
You were good to us Hawaii. We miss you already.
Thank you Mom and Dad for such an unforgettable trip. There's nothing better than being with family, especially in such a great location!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. That is an AMAZING trip. I hope that i can make it out there someday. Maybe next time you go you can ask your parents if you can take a friend along like in middle school. I volunteer myself as that friend!! =) we missed you!

mom - Diane - Grandma :-) said...

It really was an unforgettable trip. Being with family is the best!! Lucky me that Dad gave me my birthday wish. :)

Corynn said...

great pictures!

August and Melissa said...

I'm so JEALOUS! I wanna go to Hawaii so bad! Looks like you had so much fun! :)

B Devine said...

I LOVE MATSUMOTO!!!! The best combo ever, shaved ice and ice cream. Who would have guessed? Looks like y'all had a blast. I bet you have a killer tan!