It is so hot and humid right now. This has forced us to stay inside a lot since people don't have pools in their backyards here like they do all over AZ. Sad, I know. This past week Kyle has been really good though, so I am counting my blessings. He acquired a big bruise:

I'm not sure when this bruise will go away because he has been hitting his head in the same spot everyday.


He's been lining his stuffed animals against this wall and then burying his head in between them. Every time he goes to do it he also hits his head. It's quite funny. Tim snapped this photo of him eating a snack with his friends.

Kyle's been hitting his head going in and out of this table as well:

(side note: Tim's dad made that table, isn't that cool?)
Besides staying indoors and running around without a shirt on, Kyle's discovered a couple other ways to stay cool.
1. Don't wear anything at all.


Believe it or not it took a couple of shots to get that photo just right :). Kyle's latest trick is tearing off his diaper and running through the house. I have to pull his shorts up high enough to cover all of the diaper or he'll get to it.
2. Become Dad's slurpee buddy. I can't tell you how happy Kyle was when he walked through the door with a slurpee in his hands. He loves these things. Don't worry, the cup isn't filled up all the way.



Other random stuff:
He thinks it's funny to try and put his finger up our nose:


We've decided to start 'em young:

And a glimpse at what Kyle will look like at 60:
I hope you have a fabulous week!
10 comments:
this whole post made me laugh out loud.
Funny, funny, Kyle!! He sure puts a smile on our face. Too bad we can't follow all of his "stay cool" techniques. :-)
I know I would kind of love to take his advice on staying cool right now. Is there a city pool you guys could go to? He is too funny. Luckily Catcher still waits for me to take off his diaper, but he does always want it off.
So it's 12:44 at night and I can't fall asleep. I come to your blog because, as I have told you before, it is my favorite one to read. Once again, you have not failed me. This post made me laugh and now I can go to sleep happy :) Thanks, I owe you one.
Jen. I'm seriously cracking up right now. Your pictures & captions are always hillarious.
i love the glasses pic! so great.
Okay, he is so cute Jennifer! The poor guy with his little head bruise. I am loving that he lines up all his toys like that and then "sits amongst his pals." Caitlynn did that when she was just about the same age...only it was in the closet and it reminded me of when ET was hidden in the closet with the animals. Love the "discreet" pictures and that he runs around in his birthday suit all the time. He puts a smile on my face!
poor little bruise. I've been loving slurpies lately too!
great post! I love all the Kyle updates.
I love the picture at 60. He will be so handsome then!
Also- duct tape for the diaper. My brother had to start doing it for my 2 year old neice.
Post a Comment