Turns out the poor guy has ulcers on his eyes!! Who gets ulcers on their eyes? Sorry TRay. Now he is using prescription drops to help his eyes heal and may or may not be seen inside our house with sunglasses on. Get better soon!
Sunday, June 28, 2009
My Bad
Remember how I was making fun of Tim in this picture because he couldn't keep his eyes open?
Turns out the poor guy has ulcers on his eyes!! Who gets ulcers on their eyes? Sorry TRay. Now he is using prescription drops to help his eyes heal and may or may not be seen inside our house with sunglasses on. Get better soon!
Turns out the poor guy has ulcers on his eyes!! Who gets ulcers on their eyes? Sorry TRay. Now he is using prescription drops to help his eyes heal and may or may not be seen inside our house with sunglasses on. Get better soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
Yikes!! Good luck with that!!
I have to laugh though, because every time I make fun of Cody for things like that, it is always ends up being an actual problem. What's a wife to do?!
What? Do those even exist? How does one get those? Get better soon Tim!
How sad! How does that happen??? Hope he feels better soon!
Poor guy... those are MISERABLE! I have had them before. Dang contacts. It happens from wearing them too long in a day, sleeping in them and then wearing your contacts for more than a month (of however long you are supposed to wear them)---Just for your info...ha!
He takes his contacts out every night... it may be from wearing them longer than they're supposed to last! Ouch!
Thanks for calling today, sorry we couldn't connect. Feel bad for Tim, get better real soon!
I don't think I comment on your skydiving, so awesome and way to go, that's so cool it was your mom's idea. She's so awesome!
first time i have ever heard of ulcers on your eyes...sorry tim that stinks! you have inspired me to change out my contacts on a more regular basis!
I have had an ulcer in my eye before and it is seriously one of the worst pains ever! I hope Tim feels better soon
I got those really bad and they wouldn't heal and they were threatening to make me blind permanently I had to go see a cornea specialist almost everyday so they could closely monitor them ...after he's healed tell him to use Clear Care instead of a regular wetting/soaking solution.
ouch! how did he get those?
Post a Comment