Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Baby Powder

Baby powder is apparently Kyle's friend in more ways than one.

Besides the fact that I couldn't breathe when coming upon the scene, I also was just in shock. Every time I felt powder in-between my toes for the next couple of hours I had to pretend it was sand and I was at the beach.

This kid keeps me laughing.

p.s. Several of you have asked about that belly picture... Tim took it after church the Sunday before Easter when we were trying to capture Kyle in his Easter outfit. I think we're going to have to try to get one of him again! 

8 comments:

August and Melissa said...

oh man what a mess!

Jen said...

I love that last pic of him. It's cute and funny.

JONESIES said...

oh my I've caught Emerson so many times right about to do that! Your such a good sport. I love that last picture too hes like "whats the big deal?"

megan said...

At least it was only baby powder, not something that stains!

Lisa said...

Oh that is so funny! At least it wasn't tomato sauce! So sorry to hear you are feeling bad again! I hope the next 8 weeks are better for you. We are thinking about you!

Amy said...

Haha, it looks like he had a good time at least. I hope it wasn't too bad of a clean up.

mom - Diane - Grandma :-) said...

Oh my goodness! hahaha I guess Kyle didn't do a very good job of hiding the evidence. ;-)

Nielsens said...

ohhhhhhh boy