Tim's sweet Grandma Ray passed away this morning. It is so special to think of the reunion she is having with her husband and Tim's dad, Mario. We are very grateful we got to spend some time with Grandma Ray during Christmas break. She recently turned 95 and still managed to send us a card on every birthday and anniversary. She will be missed!
We love you Grandma Ray!
6 comments:
What a bitter sweet. She looks so much like my great grandma Sumsion!
I can't believe Grandma Ray is gone she seemed so ageless! I swear she had looked the same my whole life. I'm sorry for the loss but happy she can be with those she loved.
oh i'm sorry. that's always happy and sad at the same time. it sounds like she lived a full and happy life.
I'm so sorry for your loss but what a neat reunion for her. Our thoughts and prayers are with you guys.
She was a good lady. She used to let Andy invite his friends over for lunch in high school and she'd make us good Mexican food. I'm embarrassed at how stupid we acted sometimes, but she was always nice. I'm glad she is with her husband and her son.
sorry :( and just like jenny said it's a happy/sad time
Post a Comment