This may be the last bubble bath for awhile considering Kyle dumped the entire bottle of soap in the tub. He sure didn't look a bit sorry when I confronted him:
He thought he was hilarious by clapping his hand in the bubbles and having them land on his face.
Whenever I go to a check-up my dr. always asks, "So how's your baby?" I have to stop and think to myself, "Kyle or the crazy thing inside of me?" I guess it's time for me to realize that Kyle will not be my "baby" much longer. These pictures were taken in August of 2008:
My chubby, bald baby has changed so much! I love my little boy and will now go wipe a tear.



7 comments:
I still do that when people at work ask me about my baby :-) I'm sure that's how it is for moms not matter what age they are!
he really has gotten so big! you'll get your baby fix soon enough!
He is getting so big!!! I love that he was so proud of himself that he put all of the bubbles in the bath!! We miss you guys!!!
I can see his little rolls on his legs from when he was chubby! So cute.
Oh how time flys!! Kyle man is getting sooo big but he's still as cute as ever....even when he gets caught dumping out all of the bubbles. ;-)
Kyle is such a cutie and soon to be a big brother! The other day we got Mo new crocs and thought of Kyle. Do the blue crocs still fit? Talk to you soon. Love ya!
My girls have dumped a whole bottle of bubbles out before. They thought it was pretty much the coolest thing.
Post a Comment