Monday, April 19, 2010

Learn from Us

Next time you go grocery shopping, make sure you or your helper brings in ALL of the groceries.

Especially if you are leaving out of town three days later and won't be in your car until the fourth day after that.

Especially if there is a chance that one of those groceries is ground beef...
                                     and it could fall behind your stroller in your trunk, oozing blood out.

I think I know what an old dead cow smells like.

Kyle's cry of, "Stinky feet!" while covering his mouth and nose the entire time in the car today does not even begin to describe the horror.

We'll be sticking to chicken for the next little while.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! This is like a bad dream. And by the way, if I didn't say it before, I do NOT think your blog is boring. It is always entertaining!

megan said...

First of all, thank you for blogging regularly. Second, gross. I do not even want to imagine that smell. Oh wait, I have been to a slaughter house too many times to forget that smell. It may be time to go get your car detailed, or get a new car.

I want to hear the story about the old woman moonin you

August and Melissa said...

That is crazy! Yuck- almost as bad as spilling chocolate milk in your car in the summer time- now that stinks! And NEVER goes away!

Jenny said...

eew. i'm sorry. it's even worse that you are pregnant....eew.

Andrea said...

NOOOO EAT BEEEEEEEEEEEEF!!!!!!

Chad~Nicole said...

Chicken's not any better. One time I canned a bunch of chicken and threw all the yucky parts in the trash and didn't take it out right away. The next day I returned home to the most awful smelling house. I felt so dumb.

Candace Heyman said...

Oh that is the grossest thing I've heard in a while. Yuck!!!

JONESIES said...

so nasty and being pregnant I'm sure it was 1000x worse! Who in your house has stinky feet that smell like that? haha

Jen said...

Oh no! Our fridge went out in July while we were spending the week in Lake Powell. It was a nightmare! I feel for ya!

KrisBo said...

Oh goodness! That must have been terrible! This has happened to me, but luckily it was just with cheese.