Friday, April 2, 2010

Flattered

We met up with one of Tim's friend's at a nice outdoor mall today. Inside one of the stores Kyle saw this mannequin and exclaimed, "Mama!" I was so thrilled. I hadn't been that flattered in the past 7 months.

Taken with Tim's phone. Excuse how gross I look.

   I can't decide which part of her Kyle thought most resembled me. The flat abs, the toned arms? Oh how I love the perspective of a child...

6 comments:

Charly said...

Super cute! And you really do look great!

Nuestra Familia said...

Funny Kyle... maybe you have a green shirt like that one. Or the firm buns.
You are 7 months? yeah, getting so close. And I'm not just saying but you look great and so pretty as always.

McKenzie said...

LOVE IT JEN. And girl, you are absolutely GORGEOUS!

Nielsens said...

haha! so glad you posed with it

JONESIES said...

That's so cute. At least that was a nice comment... the other night Emerson saw me getting into the shower, rubbed my tummy and said "wrinkley". Oh they are so innocent!

Andrea said...

I think u look pretty and not fat pregnant lady. serious.