Please visit my house soon. I thought you were kind and motivated every pregnant girl. I'm still waiting for my turn. These days I rather spend my time watching Toy Story 2 with my favorite two-year-old cuddled on my lap than cleaning, folding and shopping for needed baby supplies.
We could all benefit from a little of your dust spread around here. Especially me and the baby-to-be.
Thank you,
A very pregnant Mama
p.s. If you could tell me what language Kyle is singing in to his bear before bed, that would be great too!



10 comments:
I never really nested either. I just finally had to force myself to get some things done!!!
We are so alike. Don't panic too much. It's super fun to shop for them once their born. As long as you have the basics-onsies and diapers--you're set!
Kyle is way too cute!
Good luck on the nesting stuff. I didn't have it for my 2nd. My mom and sister came in to the rescue and helped nest my home. :)
Yah, that Nesting Fairy didn't come and visit me either. However, she came at the last minute when Claire was born. I started having harder contractions that day, and I thought, "Oh crap!" Let's just say it was more of a "surface cleaning fairy" that visited me. I got jipped! I love the video of Kyle and how when he's singing he really gets into it with his head going from side to side!
Jennifer I love reading your blog - you are always so funny no matter what. I love Kyle's singing and playing in the video - it sounds like he is already matching pitch!
I loved watching that video haha. Kyle is so funny! I wish I could tell you what language he was singing but he seemed pretty certain of it! He is adorable!
Oh and Jen I do keep up with your blog and I love reading your entries. They always make me feel better and make me laugh so thank you!
Mine hit about a month or two before my due date. But don't worry. You have most of the stuff this time around so there isn't too much to do, right?
Hang in there. I have made up my mind that I am done with kids..haa haa I don't want to be pregnant again.
I think that is the funniest video I've ever seen! Thanks so much for dinner, your clothes, and for letting us stop by for some adult interaction today. We really do need to get together more!
This video of Kyle kills me. He's just all out there and I love it. Looks like we have another performer on our hands like Unkie!
Post a Comment