The big 2-6.
Yesterday he asked me if I ever wondered where we'd be in ten years. "In AZ," I replied, "There's not much to wonder about that."
"No, like how many kids, what part of AZ..."
I didn't think about it at the time, but this is the tenth year we've celebrated his birthday together. Well, on his 16th birthday I wasn't 16 yet so we didn't go on a date, but I'm sure I passed him a note in school or something :). Now, ten years later, we are living in Texas, he's a month away from finishing his second year of law school, two months away from holding his second son and years to go of being with me.
Except for today. He chose to spend it a couple of hours away in Arlington, at the opening game of the Texas Rangers with some friends, sitting 3 rows up from the field. Can you blame him?
Tim makes living life easy. He is easy going, a good listener, a hard worker and always trying to do what's right. He makes me laugh when I least expect it and is the best dad and husband. Just the other day my back was killing me and as a surprise he went upstairs and pumped up my yoga ball for me to sit on. I didn't even have to ask.
Happy Birthday to my best friend, the man of the house, Kyle's idol and my eternal companion. You're the best!
I loved looking at these pics of Kyle when he was younger with Tim. He's always loved his dad:
Happy Birthday TRay!!
Can't wait to see what our life is like on your 36th b-day!
**Also Happy Birthday to my sister-in-law Candace. I'm so glad you're part of the family!
**Also Happy Birthday to my sister-in-law Candace. I'm so glad you're part of the family!



6 comments:
You always write such sweet posts. Happy birthday to Tim. I can't blame him for wanting to spend his birthday at the game.
Yeah TRay! My favorite thing about Tim is how he is quietly funny. And how much he loves slurpees and sour candy :) Have a great day Tim!
Happy Birthday Tim!! I hope the game is a winner and that the suite is stocked with soda, slurpees and sour candy! haha We're so glad you are part of our family!
happy birthday tim!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are the best Timmy! love ya. I'm sure your 26th birthday was great. Those pictures are so cute. I bet at 36 Kyle should not be crying that Tim is going to work, ha ha. Kyle is an adorable baby.
Happy birthday Uncle Tim! Glad you got to see Andy for a little bit. It's hard to believe that Kyle was ever that small! And you look great Jen! Who took that pic of your belly in that really cute dress? I love it!
Post a Comment