Four years ago today TRay and I got hitched. The day was perfect.
(Well, except that when I was leaving to the temple I couldn't find the slip for under my wedding dress. Apparently it was being stored in a garbage bag (they're so big and fluffy) and the cleaning crew working on the house threw it away the day before. Luckily Sister Bogle came to the rescue early in the morning as I frantically called people on the way to getting my hair done-- ON HER BIRTHDAY-- and we were able to borrow a slip from her).
If something else did go wrong that day, I was too busy being in love and feeling loved by everyone around me to even notice.
I've heard a few people say that we are a good example of the saying, "Opposites attract." If you know both of us, you'd probably agree. I wouldn't have it any other way.
Today is also Tim's last final of second year law school! I'm so, so excited! In the middle of studying and taking finals, flying to AZ to be at his Grandma's funeral, and more studying for finals, Tim got a babysitter a few days in advance for tonight. I didn't even ask him to. He's learning!
Here's to a great day!
(On our honeymoon in Bermuda. I just downloaded these pics off Facebook. Sorry for the poor quality).








19 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Beautiful then, beautiful now :-)
And...hip, hip hooray Tim will be done with his second year of law school today. Woo hoo!!
You went to Bermuda???? AH I'm so jealous. It was our dream...still is I guess. Happy Anniversary!!
happy anniversary! you guys are such a cute couple and yes, your wedding was perfect in almost every way. it's so fun to see you turning into a cute little family now! have a great day!
Happy anniversary! I'm so happy for your family for so many reasons! Anniversary, last final, almost done with 2nd year of law school, Babysitter, baby here in a month! So exciting!
I hope you two have a wonderful day!
happy anniversary! you guys are such a cute couple!
Happy Anniversary!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY AYE AYE AYE!!!! (that part was for cinco de mayo) I love the pictures! I remember being so excited for your wedding and in love with how it all turned out. and those honeymoon pics are HOT!
Happy Anniversary! I will always remember when it is since it is 1 week after ours. How funny that we got engaged one week apart and married one week apart! Congrats to Tim 2 years down, only one left to go!!!
Happy Anniversary!! I hope you have a great date tonight (props to Tim, on that one)! :) You know that is the first time I met you and Tim (at your dinner)! Crazy how time flies! Congrats again, oh and congrats on the 2nd year down!
Happy Anniversary! Hope you have a great night out.
GOOD JOB TIM! and happy anniversary
Congratulations! I hope you have a beautiful anniversary! =-)
As soon as I found out that today was Cindo de Mayo, I thought of you guys! Happy Anniversary!!
Lots to celebrate! Hope tonight was fun.
I can't believe it has been 4 years!!! Hope you guys had a fun night!!! Joe will be in San Antonio again all next week...I'm going to sneak in his suitcase and come stay with you..I WISH!!!!!! Miss you guys :)
Happy Anniversary!! Best day ever to celebrate after finishing finals and a win by the suns!! love it that Tim go the sitter:)
Thank you for the bday wishes for Gabby, she was excited to hear you called.
Happy Anniversary! I had forgotten you were married on Cinco de Mayo but I still remember the yummy mexican food at your rehearsal dinner! I also remember how happy the two of you looked that day! Here is to another wonderful year ahead with lots of fun milestones!! Love you guys!
Happy anniversary! Your wedding pictures are beautiful!
It made me laugh that of course my grandma came to the rescue with a slip. She is always there to count on!
Those pics of you in Bermuda are awesome. I want to go there! Happy late anniversary!
Post a Comment