I found out right before going to bed that Candace was in labor so I couldn't sleep the night before because I was too excited! I can't imagine laboring through the night. I already got to see this cute boy through the webcam. He looks so healthy and has a good patch of dark hair in the back.
I'm so excited for Curtis to be a dad. He has a natural gift with kids. You can tell he is already so in love with Reed-- who apparently has already said, "dirtbike" and "Steve Nash."
And look how beautiful Candace looks after just giving birth... even with no drugs!
She was due two weeks before me. I'm going to miss having her to talk pregnancy stuff with during these last weeks.I can't wait to hold little Reed.
We're next!






9 comments:
That is so exciting for them! Yep, you're next!
When I saw your new post from my blog, I thought it was your little boy and he was early!
But that is exciting. Way to go natural. More power to you...not so much for me, but I don't care. I jsut want them out of me!
How exciting! Your on the home stretch now! Cute name!
Congrats to them! He's precious... Will you have your baby in Arizona or will ya'll wait to move until after he is born?
When I saw the headline to your post I was like, "Wait, WHAT?!" Haha. Although I guess as long as baby were a-ok, you wouldn't mind delivering early! Congrats Aunt Jennifer!
When I saw the picture I thought he looked so healthy as well! You are right Curtis is great with kids. I still remember how he would play with Audrey when she was just little and she would call him "Curtain". I'm so happy for Candace and Curtis. This must get you very excited to see your new little one! We can't wait! Keep us updated!
I would LOVE for you to be that early! Any progress? I will keep my fingers crossed for you.
What a cute baby, and a great name too. Are you still praying for an early delivery as well? I hope you have this little guy early so I can actually see him before you guys leave for AZ. Otherwise he might be 4 months old before I actually meet him!!
congrats to the heyman's how exciting! All these new babies!
Post a Comment