My mom is always busy, busy, busy serving others. As soon as one event ends she has something else right around the corner.
She's such a loving Grandma and it's so fun for me to know that she loves and enjoys Kyle. I was so sad when my mom flew to Provo in hopes of being there when I delivered Kyle and I ended up going into labor the day after she left! She hopped right back on a plane but I progressed fast enough that she didn't make it in time for the delivery. I was so relieved when she walked into the hospital room a few hours later!
I love thinking about my mom's example and how she was constantly trying to teach us to do what's right. I think one thing my sister and I laugh about is how much we'd love when we'd go shopping and my mom would say, "Ok, I'll buy both of you that skirt but only because it's modest and I appreciate you girls dressing modestly." Now that I'm older I appreciate my mom teaching me things even more and wish that I could still get spoiled for dressing modestly :).
My mom is also fun to be around. I'll never forget that we went skydiving together in honor of her birthday!
Love you mom! Can't wait to see you in just a couple weeks!




7 comments:
Your mom is beautiful inside and out. I can see you becoming more and more like her. What a deal, getting to go shopping because you dress modestly!
agreed! i'm totally going to try that strategy on our girls when they're older. smart.
Your mom is pretty like you.
MOM RULES!
love those pics
Awwwww so sweet! Thank you!! I'm the lucky one! I can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks. Yahoo!!! I WILL be there for this next delivery and we'll see what I can do about spoiling you while I'm around. :-)
P.S.
It really was awesome jumping out of a plane with my kiddos!!
Oops!! hahahahah
The last comment of course was by me - Mom, not Taylor. I don't think he'll be there for the delivery.
I do not comment on blogs. But I have to on this one....Your Mom is amazing in every sense of the word. My only regret in life is that I did not marry her sooner....Dad
Post a Comment