... a big basketball!
Sometimes it's hard to really fathom that there's a human being inside of me. Sometimes (like when I looked at this picture below for the first time) it's really easy to believe it!Do I dare try and say that the ruffles accentuate the belly? You can serve dinner on that thing!
Don't mind the nasty hair. It was really humid and I had already napped on it.
38 weeks. Thanks to my personal photographer TRay for snapping these photos!





13 comments:
1. you're so cute & i love the ruffles.
2. i just read the last post & laughed at the whole thing. what a funny funny kid!
You look FANTASTIC
you look awesome. truly.
Now...tell me where u found that gorgeous shirt.
cute shirt, cute pictures, cute preggo girl!
Cute shirt and cuter Jen! We're on the countdown. Woo hoo!!
You are always going to love those photos. You look so beautiful!
ok that belly is huge. but you still look cute!!!!! cant believe youre goingi to have #2 so soon!
Ummm you are positively glowing! You look incredible and I LOVE that ruffley top. Darling. Also, great pics Tim! Maybe you can teach Cur a thing or two this summer?
I think you look so great and cute! I need to call you to see what we can do for you when the baby comes.
38 weeks?! You do look amazing! (And, I'm hoping that Kyle decided to go back to napping. That post sent chills down my spine!)
You look great, the shirt is super cute and if Tim gets sick of law school he could always become a photographer!! These are great shots! Can't wait to see that little basketball!
you look great Jen!!
I keep checking back to see if you have had the baby. . . Hoping and praying things are going well for you in your last few days.
Post a Comment