Saturday, May 1, 2010

Mi hermano

Can't wait to hang out with my little brother this summer. For now, I just listen to him on YouTube...
Oh and I'm going to totally embarrass him here... This is how he asked his date out to prom!!! When did my little brother get old enough and actually want to go to prom?
Sorry Scoot, if it's on the internet it's free to share, right? hahahaha
This is when he randomly got called out of the audience at a Jon Schmidt piano concert. So all this jazz piano playing is unrehearsed--aka totally improvised. If you scroll along to about 1:18 is when they start playing.

Oh to have the talent.
 See you soon Scooter!

8 comments:

Jenni said...

dang. he is so good! and when did he grow up? He looks way older than the last time I saw him!!

megan said...

He is so talented! What an awesome little brother you have!

Melissa said...

I sure wish I had talent like that or a brother with talent like that. So fun.

Lisa said...

I sure hope she said yes!!! Taylor is so talented. I love these videos! You are going to have a wonderful summer!

mom - Diane - Grandma :-) said...

Great post Jen! It's fun to have videos of his talent all in one place. We just need you to add a video clip of him playing his ukulele to the bunch. :-)
We can't wait until you're here this summer! I'm sure there will be lots of Taylor concerts and Taylor/Kyle concerts!

Ann-Marie said...

That was so cool to hear your brother!

Chad~Nicole said...

What a stud. Does it make me old if I say I remember when he was born?

JONESIES said...

Oh my goodness! That is awesome! If only I could have any talent to that degree!!!