Hahaha! I don't know what you are so worried about you are still so small. You look great! Hopefully less than a month away from meeting the new little guy.
"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. Put your trust in God and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us... If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."
5 comments:
haha. i'm sure you look great but that tshirt would be pretty awesome.
you crack me up
haha!! Could it be because there's a baby boy GROWING inside of you?????
hahaha i know how you feel!
Hahaha! I don't know what you are so worried about you are still so small. You look great! Hopefully less than a month away from meeting the new little guy.
Post a Comment