Friday, June 27, 2008

A Day Away

    Yesterday we headed up to Park City to hang out with the Hale family while they were in UT. Chris served with Tim in Bermuda and luckily for me his wife is cool so always enjoy our chance to be with them.
Their little boy Grant is so cute too. Last time I saw Andrea she was pregnant with Grant so it was fun to see him in person!
    We shopped at the outlets for a little bit. I got Kyle some cute stuff at The Children's Place for two dollars. I was so excited! Then we hung out at their hotel for a bit before heading to my friend's reception in Sandy. Here is TRay and I before heading off:    Kyle was asleep or else you know he would have been in the photo. I almost feel weird posting without a pic of Kyle! I don't know if you can tell, but in an effort to save $$ while in law school, I got rid of my highlights. I'm starting to miss them... I never thought I would say that. We were quite tired and my hair had been wind blown the whole day, but we managed to still make an appearance at the reception. It was beautiful!! My friend had actually been engaged to her now husband the same time Tim and I were, but it was broken off. I'm so happy to see them together two years later! (No pics of the reception because Tim thought it would be weird if we brought in our big camera) It was such a fun day being out of Provo for the entire day.
    Now, as for SYTYCD, I am so happy with who got kicked off last night, I only wish Thayne could have left as well. He's so weird! Some of you asked who I like, I love Josh, I love Gev's crush on Courtney, I think Kherington is gorgeous and I like the pair of Chelsie (the girl from UT) and her partner Mark.
I dislike Kourtni (I can't even watch her) and Katee. Who doesn't get up and dance after that show?

5 comments:

Ty and Tiff said...

Oh Jen I love you, you make me laugh! Your hair is really light naturally! It looks really cute! I didn't know you like SYTYCD! When we get home from Hawaii, lets go watch an episode at my Parents house in the Theater room...it makes it so much better! :)

Jenny said...

you are too funny. i think your hair looks great. i know my hair isn't even that blonde but i feel like it is and it bugs me. so maybe we should switch hair? i love your SYTYCD comments. i still don't know the names of all the people because that show makes me feel ADD, i can't sit down and watch it for some reason. I definitely dance around the house when it's over though!

Tim and Jennifer said...

I didn't remember their names either. I took the effort to look them up on the website:)

Hillery said...

Courtni and Mark are my favorite couple. But I love Katee! And Kherrington totally bugged me, but I'm warming up to her. And I love Twitch. I've met Thayne a couple times, and he's not that weird in person, but he seems way weird on the show.

megan said...

I totally dance when it is over and Catcher loves it. I love Kherington and Twitch! I do like Thayne's smile but I don't think he is that great of a dancer. I think Matt is adorable and has a lot of control over his body. I do not like Comfort or Jessica very much. I always like the guys better than the girls.