Monday, June 23, 2008

Goofy

                  Yesterday Kyle was entertaining himself (and us!) by spitting for 15 mins or so. With this hat on, and his goofy look, he sure reminded me at times of a grandpa with no teeth. He was getting drool everywhere. It was hilarious. These are some of the best and goofiest looks I captured:



7 comments:

Chelsea said...

What a cutie! Those are hilarious!

Jenny said...

those are goofy! that last one is adorable. i love his cute little smile.

Ani said...

Your pictures are so cute! you must have a nice camera. What a happy baby!

Jeppesen Family said...

He looks like you, Jen :) Maybe it's the spit and drool that bring that out, JK. Very cute pictures!

Rachel said...

I love the pictures! Kyle is getting so big and we haven't even met him in real life yet:)

Jenni said...

he is too cute!

Andrea said...

This might sound weird....but your baby makes me excited to have my baby. He is SO adorable. and I don't say that to many women due to the fact most babies are not REALLY adorable to me. (Is that mean!?)