He's making some pretty funky faces, but he's eating them! So I'm going to go with he likes them, they're just different. Tell Tim to watch what he says as Kyle get's older, otherwise he'll learn from Tim instead of trying for himself! That's what happened to me. My mom is a super picky eater, so I had never even had squash until I moved out b/c my mom always said it was gross, and now I love it! Peas were the first thing I gave Julia, too. Nathan's dad doesn't like peas, so I was nervous. But she loved them! Also, I tagged you, so check out my blog :)
You would think he was eating lemons! That is too funny. What a nice trait to have been passed down from generation to generation. My kids obviously inherited my craving for homemade chocolate chip cookies!
I love the video. He started on food! The green foods are always the worst. That is why you have to give them to him first. Catcher's favorites are Bananas and Turkey and Veggie dinner (he is onto stage 2 foods)I think it is easier for him to eat the food when it is a little thicker
"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. Put your trust in God and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us... If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."
6 comments:
aww kyle eats food! so cute! that was a great reaction.
kate didn't like the baby food peas but she loves the little frozen veggie kind! maybe he'll come around :)
He's making some pretty funky faces, but he's eating them! So I'm going to go with he likes them, they're just different. Tell Tim to watch what he says as Kyle get's older, otherwise he'll learn from Tim instead of trying for himself! That's what happened to me. My mom is a super picky eater, so I had never even had squash until I moved out b/c my mom always said it was gross, and now I love it!
Peas were the first thing I gave Julia, too. Nathan's dad doesn't like peas, so I was nervous. But she loved them!
Also, I tagged you, so check out my blog :)
you can never trust green mush in my opinion. Kyle had some great faces going there, and I love Tim's commentary!
You would think he was eating lemons! That is too funny. What a nice trait to have been passed down from generation to generation. My kids obviously inherited my craving for homemade chocolate chip cookies!
I love the video. He started on food! The green foods are always the worst. That is why you have to give them to him first. Catcher's favorites are Bananas and Turkey and Veggie dinner (he is onto stage 2 foods)I think it is easier for him to eat the food when it is a little thicker
Kyle's such a good sport--I love that he keeps eating the peas even though he doesn't like them.
Post a Comment