We are also still homeless in TX. We still have a month and a half to find a place to live! I know things will work out.
And because my life is uneventful (I'm not really complaining), I thought I'd share pics of Alli in Ghana. The computers there are REALLY slow, but she's been able to email us these four photos. I love the braids! This first picture is of her at church with a little baby that was blessed. I think she might have room for him in her suitcase. She can give him to me as my souvenir!
Actually, I don't think I could handle another baby right now. :( Here are the three other ones. The boys are students she teaches.


Of course some of the guys have a crush on her. I love this email she got:
Hi Allison,
Greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
This is no other person than your new found friend you met at the PRESBYTERIAN TRAINING COLLEGE,GHANA in the person of John K..Owusu.
I hope you would like to know much about me as I would also want to know about you but can you please tell of yourself since I would like to know you better for long lasting friendship?
Hoping to hear from you soon.
Isn't that awesome!! haha. This is a page I did of Kyle and Tim on Father's Day. Kyle loves to grab Tim's face and play with him. It's so fun to watch.

Have a great day!
And because my life is uneventful (I'm not really complaining), I thought I'd share pics of Alli in Ghana. The computers there are REALLY slow, but she's been able to email us these four photos. I love the braids! This first picture is of her at church with a little baby that was blessed. I think she might have room for him in her suitcase. She can give him to me as my souvenir!
Hi Allison,
Greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
This is no other person than your new found friend you met at the PRESBYTERIAN TRAINING COLLEGE,GHANA in the person of John K..Owusu.
I hope you would like to know much about me as I would also want to know about you but can you please tell of yourself since I would like to know you better for long lasting friendship?
Hoping to hear from you soon.
Isn't that awesome!! haha. This is a page I did of Kyle and Tim on Father's Day. Kyle loves to grab Tim's face and play with him. It's so fun to watch.



6 comments:
Cute pics of Alli, she looks like she's having a really good time. I love your scrapbook pages I guess all the picture taking pays off huh. I really need to learn how to use that online scrapbooking. Your baby truly is a chucky one I love chucky babies. Oh and have you seen that commercial for huggies where the baby pees all over the room? I think Kyle looks like that baby check it out.
Hurray for the pool if it's helping him be tired!! Cute new page. And that letter to Alli is hilarious! She looks super cute!
i heard you ran into my cousin at the pool! so fun! thats nice you can get outside with kyle every day now.
No Jen, you're not homeless. You know you guys could live in our guest room as long as you'd like! :) Love the pics of Alli - I'm jealous of the braids!
Kyle looks so cute with his daddy, your pages are very cute. Alli is beautiful and I'm sure she will leave many broken hearts behind, tell her hi from us. Great post for an uneventful one, I always feel a little uneventful. Moving will be very hot and eventful!! Good luck with everything.
Alli is one cute humanitarian; I'm so impressed.
I wish Kyle would be better about sleeping; life is SO much easier with a good sleeper!
Post a Comment