I couldn't wait for Tim to get home from work yesterday to experience the screaming sensation. Toy won't fit in his mouth? Scream. Tired of being on the floor? Scream. It's quite comical when someone else is with me to witness it, but when I'm by myself it about drives me to tears. Could it be teething? I think his two teeth are finally about to break through. I don't know what it is, but it sure does make for longer days. I love that kid.
And here are two more pages I did from our trip to AZ. I love in this first one how obese Kyle looks in Adam's arms. We also love the picture of little Mario rubbing "Baby Timmy's" arm. The kids were so cute with him.

Uncle Scooter is so good with Kyle and other babies too.


6 comments:
Poor guy! I think he has started his teething stage. Hang in there!! I can't believe he's that old! Man, time flies.
Ok, the faces your son makes are hilarious! I can tell he's gonna be a funny little dude. So cute!
kate always takes the worst naps when she has a tooth coming in. then the lack of sleep makes her extra irritable. its a vicious cycle but hopefully thats what it is and will get better once that tooth breaks through!
hang in there!
maybe he is just telling you he wants to move to AZ and hang out with his cousins! j/k. It was always a little weird when we came back home from a trip and I'm sure the teething thing is not helping, I always use that teething gel, good luck Jen
Sounds like teething times to me. Isn't it fun! Have you tried the teething tablets or gel? I can't remember it seems like the gel works and the tablets don't or the other way around. My kids didn't sleep well either when they got teeth.
Cute pictures and pages. That is such a cute picture of all the Ray cousins. They are all even facing forward and smiling!
check and see if he has an ear infection too. A lot of babies can sleep through the night with while teething, but they usually have trouble sleeping with an ear infection
Post a Comment