Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I've been Tagged

(on Curtis' supermoto  which is faster than Andy's!)
Thanks to Christi, here are the ABCs of TRay.
A- ATV of choice? A quad. He can't wait to ride with Kyle. He'd be willing to ride anything at this point since we live 2 mins from a mountain and he has nothing to ride on it.
B- Born? Timothy M. Ray was born April 5, 1984
C- Cookies or Candy? Candy! Especially sour candy.
D-Date of Choice? To the movies. I dislike watching movies.
E- Essential Item? His phone because it has the internet. He loves that thing.
F- Favorite Foods? London broil and asparagus. I can only cook the latter well.
G- Gas or Diesel? Doesn't matter. He wants a truck.
H-Hobbies? Watching tv and playing the Wii
I- Favorite ice cream? Chocolate swirl.
J- Current Job? Jiffy Lube
K- Kids? Kyle!
L- Last Vacation? Home to AZ!
M- Morning person or night owl? Night owl. He claims morning person as well. If this is the case he can take care of Kyle from now on in the morning
N- Number of Siblings? 4 brothers. His poor mom.
O-OCD or Sloppy? Semi sloppy, but good at helping to pick up
P- Pet peeves? When I sneeze loud and when people slurp their cereal
Q- Quiet or Loud? Quiet!
R- Restaurants? Bajios, Outback
S-Sports? Likes to watch basketball and football and play tennis, basketball, golf
T- Tight Wad or Spender? He wants everything in the world, but is a tight wad.
U- Unknown fact? Tim ignored me in junior high. I used to say hi to him in the halls and he'd keep on walking. So shy! I guess he didn't realize yet that I was the one or him!
V- Vegetables? Asparagus
W- Worst Habit? Not picking up after himself
X- Extra Curricular activities? wishes he could dirt bike, listen to Jim Rome, being a Dad, shopping (he was raised by a woman who is an extreme shopper)
Y- Your favorite things about him? Tim is really honest and a hard worker. If he doesn't get something he'll work really hard to understand. He is really good at serving others. He has always treated me well! 
Z- Zodiac sign? Aries 

  I tag Jenny, Ale and Tiff!

5 comments:

Jenni said...

We can go to Outback together when you get here. I love their coconut shrimp!!

Anderson Adventures said...

Jen
Tim and Jon are alike in many areas! These tags are funny? Thanks for doing it. Miss youguys.

Jenny said...

i just got a comment on my blog that Y is missing- I didn't even notice! Did you take it out because you don't have any favorite things about Tim? haha

Tim and Jennifer said...

oh my gosh! I can't believe that. Haha. I'll edit it.

jon♥kara said...

Ahh Tim, what a funny guy, we love him.