Hooray for Kyle! I'm hoping one of the other babies he loves to play with is Sadie. Just a warning - Sadie has said "Dada" for a while now, but hardly ever "Mama." Only when she's crying. Great.
how cute. I love those pages you do. I will have to learn for sure. I still haven't put my pictures on from our new camera and that has the recent pics. I am just using our internet center and I can't download pics until I get home probably. It is definateley getting bigger though so don't worry. Haha
8 months! Holy cow! :) I am almost 19 weeks, so about 21 left. Surprisinly my bump isn't as big as it was by this time with Grant. Petite girl? ha ha We'll find out on Thursday. I was supossed to find out last Thursday, but the receptionist accidentally put it in the computer for Wed. :( Anyway, I will post the news right away! Hope you're well!
I love the pictures. Kyle is so cute! I'm happy you've found the bright side of living with someone who doesn't talk back. All too soon you will be engaging in 2 hour long discourses about fictional cartoon characters (and yes Ev spent 2 hours talking about the teenage mutant ninja turtles).
So I was wanting to ask you what program you use with your digital scrapbooking? I agree with you on the MAC cause I want one so bad. But $$ is a problem. Your LOs are so cute! And Kyle is such a cutie!
"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. Put your trust in God and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us... If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."
12 comments:
bottom left = my favorite. The lighting was perfect!
Hooray for Kyle! I'm hoping one of the other babies he loves to play with is Sadie.
Just a warning - Sadie has said "Dada" for a while now, but hardly ever "Mama." Only when she's crying. Great.
how cute. I love those pages you do. I will have to learn for sure. I still haven't put my pictures on from our new camera and that has the recent pics. I am just using our internet center and I can't download pics until I get home probably. It is definateley getting bigger though so don't worry. Haha
Love the LO and pictures and page!! Seriously adorable. I love this age too especially since they don't talk back! ha ha
Really cute!
8 months! Holy cow! :) I am almost 19 weeks, so about 21 left. Surprisinly my bump isn't as big as it was by this time with Grant. Petite girl? ha ha We'll find out on Thursday. I was supossed to find out last Thursday, but the receptionist accidentally put it in the computer for Wed. :( Anyway, I will post the news right away! Hope you're well!
so cute! you are amazing at that!
I love the pictures. Kyle is so cute! I'm happy you've found the bright side of living with someone who doesn't talk back. All too soon you will be engaging in 2 hour long discourses about fictional cartoon characters (and yes Ev spent 2 hours talking about the teenage mutant ninja turtles).
i cant believe he is so old! i feel like kate was just 8 months old and starting to sleep through the night! enjoy the sleep!
Your so cute Jen. So when are we hanging out I need something concrete. I'm not letting this week slip by without some quality time.
How fun. That is such a great age!
Oh, and we got rid of our site. We now have a blog.
Houseofpaynefam.blogspot.com
So I was wanting to ask you what program you use with your digital scrapbooking? I agree with you on the MAC cause I want one so bad. But $$ is a problem. Your LOs are so cute! And Kyle is such a cutie!
Post a Comment