Victims number One and Two: Biter Biscuit and Puffs:




I know it's blurry, but check out this smile. His teeth crack me up. He'll even grind his teeth to the side. Now he is getting two more in:


Victim number Three: Sweet Potatoes

Look how tired he was!

My friend Megan gave Kyle this adorable shirt, so I was trying to get a cute shot of him in it. Because he was so tired he would only give me the serious look:

He did give me a courtesy smile in the end:

Thanks Megan! I need to take shopping lessons from you!
11 comments:
Your pictures look so good! I only gave Zoie the biter biscut once cuz I hated the mess it made!
I love the shirt and the courtesy smile. He looked so cute when we walked into church and Tim was there, waiting to show him off to us :)
Yummy. Your pictures are so good. I love them!
oh kyle, welcome to the joys of eating! you have so much fun in store.
okay i've never heard of a biter biscuit. am i out of the loop or something?
i love that last picture of him with the little half smile. he looks so handsome in his little button up shirt!
Haha, yep! I saw a few blogs with amazing picture quality (like yours:) and decided I needed to get a nice camera too! We got a Canon EOS Rebel Xsi. I know absolutely nothing about it still, so I need to learn a lot, but it's fun.
Cute pictures!!! Don't you love how they have to use their whole arm to get the food inside. Its so funny. Bitter biscuts are great, Emerson got tired of them before he finished the first box though. BTW your tile looks good
those biscuits make the biggest mess but the kids always love them.
Cute!!! I am going to put pictures up I promise...So when can we come out and see you guys? Maybe Jan or feb for a 3 day weekend? :)
oh Kyle looks adorable in that shirt. I am glad that you guys like it! I got another shirt the other day for just under $2 hooray! I hope the shirt lives up to Tim's church clothes standard. ha ha!
Oh, these pics bring back messy food memories. Kyle has the most beautiful blue eyes! Wow! He'll be a girl magnet when he's older! Love the last pic of him---really, really cute.
Very nice. I love the new teeth coming in. haha
Post a Comment