I could picture my husband's head shaking in dismay as I told him over the phone that I mailed our mortgage payment without the stamp. Your co-worker was only rude to me. You, however, became my personal hero today. Thank you Jerry for going outside the post office and finding my envelope in the drop-off box. When you asked if I had a stamp and I told you that I needed to buy one, you pulled a couple of stamps out of your pocket and placed it on my white envelope. Thank you Jerry. I told you I would bring you cookies, and you relayed to me that you were really a carrier, but working in the back that day. I wish I knew how to repay you. Thank you Jerry for going out of your way to help me. You were more than my personal Newman today, you were my personal hero.
Jennifer


5 comments:
Too funny!! What a great guy. Thank you Jerry!
It makes me all warm and fuzzy knowing people like Jerry exist.
Always nice to hear a story like this. Thanks!
That sounds like something I would do. I wish i'd had a Jerry yesterday when I totally spaced on putting quarters in the parking meter and got a ticket.
Let us all strive to be a little more like Jerry!
Hooray for Jerry!
Post a Comment