I took pics of him before we ran errands. He was happy, hence the smile.


These pics didn't seem to capture it for me, so I tried again when we got home from errands. Here is two face: He was extremely tired, hence the serious face.

(Remember, I was taking it of Kyle, not of me). There was no chance of getting a smile out of him. It's when he makes this face that I think, "He's a little Tim!" We're excited to see TRay tomorrow, just wish he was coming to AZ instead of us going to TX (although we are enjoying it there!)


8 comments:
Way to keep it upbeat there at the end about Texas. Kyle is such a goofy kid I wish I got to see him more. The lighting in the last picture of you is doing something really wierd to your eyes. Have a safe trip back!
red face. blue face. i love that dr. suess book! so sad that you're leaving arizona! hope you had a good time with your family.
aw kyle looks so cute in the polo! i want to see him ahora as you say. you look great in those pictures too, that looks like a cute shirt.
your baby is so absolutely adorable! i love the pic where he shows his teeth when he smiles! so cute!
I love that last one of his serious face.
ha ha that is kind of a Tim face. That is funny because I could never see Tim in Kyle until those pictures. That is a very cute Polo. I'm glad we got to hang out a few times while you were in AZ. have a safe trip back to TX.
He is cute no matter what face he is making!
Yes Tim, she can teach you how to be a full time hottie.
Post a Comment