what a funny kid. he definitely earns his name baby grunty!!
okay on your poll i voted no but it depends on if it was in the way of me using the bathroom. if i really had to go and it was like right on the toilet i might wake chris up....but i would DEFINITELY hear about it in the morning.
He sounds like alittle monkey, the arms help too. hehe Oh and with the cockroach thing I actually watched a cockroach play around while I was peeing it was pretty entertaining, it was still pretty small though the big ones freak me out. See you next weekend!
"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. Put your trust in God and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us... If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."
8 comments:
what a funny kid. he definitely earns his name baby grunty!!
okay on your poll i voted no but it depends on if it was in the way of me using the bathroom. if i really had to go and it was like right on the toilet i might wake chris up....but i would DEFINITELY hear about it in the morning.
ha ha too funny! Catcher's mouth is too big that I'm not even sure if he can close it
That is so funny!
So funny! He really is too cute. I hope you guys will be in town over the holidays so we can see him in real life!
He's like a caveman (a very, very cute one)!
I hope the friend and loneliness problem gets better. I know how you feel!
He's friggin hilarious! We need to have him over for a playdate. Maybe we can do it via webcam.
That is quite a cute little grunt there.
He sounds like alittle monkey, the arms help too. hehe Oh and with the cockroach thing I actually watched a cockroach play around while I was peeing it was pretty entertaining, it was still pretty small though the big ones freak me out. See you next weekend!
Post a Comment