Saturday, September 13, 2008

Dear Dad,

Mom and I miss you a lot while we are in AZ. We miss you so much that we have tried to keep ourselves busy so that we don't sit here feeling sad. Here are some of the things we do to keep our mind off of you at home:
1. I love to take a bath in Grandma's kitchen sink.
I even learned to turn the hot water faucet on--all the time-- while in the sink, so Mom had to move me back to the tub.
2. I had a play date with my buddies Julia and Catcher. Mom seemed to forget about me while she talked to Kassidi and Megan.

3. After swimming I played with my favorite toy of Grandma Heyman's--this talking frog that drives Mom crazy!! Luckily, Aunt Nina played with me and I watched everyone play Rock Band.
4. On Friday my cousins Gabby and Grace came over to play. Then I ate lunch with Grammy at the mall (she bought me this dog). I went and saw Aunt Nina at Nordstrom too.

Grandma and Grandpa Heyman are back in town so now I get to have fun with them!! Hopefully I'll get over my fever from my fourth tooth soon!
Love
Kyle (and Mom)

14 comments:

jes said...

oh my goodness! i totally was in baby gap on Friday with Emma and my mom and i saw a girl out of the corner of my eye that i thought looked like you. but i was thinking it couldn't be because you live in texas. were you in baby gap on Friday??

Chris said...

so jealous!! looks like you guys are having fun!

Seth and Brittney said...

How fun! These pictures really show how BIG your baby boy is! Wow! Now I'm not surprised that he is in size 18 mos clothes. At least he is still so adorable!

Corynn said...

Kyle - I hope you enjoy your vacation in AZ! Thanks for the great post.

Alli said...

I love it. I love the chubby cheeks and turning the sink water on!

Nuestra Familia said...

Gracie feels so big around Kyle, he is so cute. We are so glad we got to see you both.
That picture of Kyle eating the countertops is so cute, my kids always bathed in the sink.

jes said...

NOOO! that WAS you? shoot! how long are you staying in town? if you have a second, we should actually meet this time! :)

Jeremy & Audrie Williams said...

So you guys are living in Texas huh? How is it? What are you doing there? Do you visit AZ much?

Andrea said...

Oh please. What is this weight talk? As I recall, you looked skinny all winter long in class (when I was awake haha)...AND u now look amazing. But let's be honest. Kyle is the one who really looks amazing. I want to eat him.

Hillery said...

We missed you at the Konkles yesterday!

Andrea said...

As I was wasting ever more time just now looking at baby products....I find Baby GAP is having the baby model search. U should consider entering your babe. seriously.

The Scotts said...

How fun! Hope you have a good time in AZ! Glad the weather has been nicer for you!

Andrea said...

I got them at online at Pottery Barn kids. They are having a big sale right now on some cute clothes. They were like $9 a piece. I think they have some in bigger sizes for tank Kyle. :)

jon♥kara said...

FUN Fun Fun I wish I could have seen you more, glad we got to chat. I'll see you in afew weeks for Curtis's wedding.