i met him through some mutual friends about 2-3 yrs ago. we got married about the same time...i think. good for him that he's got a kid too. i wants one!
Thanks so much for your sweet post! I'm glad I'm not showing as much as I was with Grant! It's amazing what pop tarts every day can do to you (my pregnancy with Grant). :)
Yes. Yes. I think you should be proud. I know my husband Cory would. He grew up in San Antonio and I can't wait to share with him the news. Aren't you excited that you will get to contribute to something so significant?
"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. Put your trust in God and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us... If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."
9 comments:
ha ha ha! I'm not sure I would claim it either. Although at least they are doing something to be productive and not let things go to waste!
is it going to start to smell? haha! the skunks are bad enough!
interesting.
yuck. what else can I say?
haha nice!! thats is kind of cool....
i met him through some mutual friends about 2-3 yrs ago. we got married about the same time...i think. good for him that he's got a kid too. i wants one!
so is natural gas going to get cheaper then? If not I'm going to convert it myself... jk
Thanks so much for your sweet post! I'm glad I'm not showing as much as I was with Grant! It's amazing what pop tarts every day can do to you (my pregnancy with Grant). :)
Yes. Yes. I think you should be proud. I know my husband Cory would. He grew up in San Antonio and I can't wait to share with him the news. Aren't you excited that you will get to contribute to something so significant?
Post a Comment