Monday, November 3, 2008

21

Top Ten Reasons I look UP to my little sis:
#1. She's a better dancer than me.#2. She has better street skills than me.#3. She knows how to steal the spotlight.#4. Her makeup always looks great.#5. She's quite efficient in the kitchen. (She made both of these cakes).#6. She has always had more school spirit than me.#7. She is always fashion forward. #8. She has mastered "ponytail perfection" as my cousins call it. #9. She is one of the most devoted friends I know. #10. She's a better sister than me. Happy 21st Bday Bubby! Whenever I hear these lyrics:
She's got her daddy's money
Her mama's good looks
More laughs than a stack of comic books
A wild imagination
A college education
Add it all up it's a deadly combination

I instantly think of my little sis. Remember Bubby, don't drink anything suspicious today! We wish we could be there!!

5 comments:

danielle said...

YES! She's so so great & I love her too! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET PRECIOUS AL PAL!

megan said...

Happy Birthday Alison! I am pretty sure everyone loves her. You forgot to mention Jen how sweet she is, and her killer smile.

Jenny said...

a few things i would add:

she corrects people when they say the word retarded. i think that is awesome even though i say it accidentally sometimes.

she is always really good at helping with the dishes when we're home and she whips taylor into shape!

she always looks cute and put together (you kind of said that one, but i have to agree!)

i felt like we were friends the first time i met her. it seems like she is friends with everyone probably for that reason.

we love you bubby! happy birthday!

jon♥kara said...

Cute post happy bday to your sis. I'm sure she thinks your just as great! I love that pic of you in the snow you, your hair looks super super cute. Do that or did you already cut it??

Curtis Heyman said...

good post jen.