Tuesday, November 4, 2008

So Close

I feel like Kyle is going to start crawling this week. He is so close! For the first time I saw him move that leg out from under him. This video shows his way of moving around. The scoot!. Don't mind the weird breathing through the nose... I'm not sure why he does that. He usually does it when he's concentrating or mad about something!

7 comments:

Jenny said...

i love it! and i love that he loves apples, what a healthy boy!

Alli said...

YAY Kyle!

JONESIES said...

oh ya he's totally got it. By the way from the pictures I've seen our living room looks VERY similar. hahaha

Anderson Adventures said...

Thats hilarious jen. I didn't realize he scooted on his bum, i thought it might be like an army crawl scoot or something. I miss youguys and kyle is getting so big. I can't believe he will already be a year when my baby finally comes. crazy how time flies.

Jenni said...

I wish an apple would entice me like that to get up and move!

Rachel said...

Kyle is so cute. Evan was a late crawler too and even when he did crawl he wasn't the best, I think it just meant that he moved on to walking sooner... I'm not sure if that is good or bad:)

Seth and Brittney said...

I think that scooting maneauver is harder than actually crawling! He is creative! LOVE the sniffing; I was cracking up the whole time! Glad he's got the crawling down now... and a little scared for you too! ;)