We had cousin Sadie over this week. Kyle and her interacted a little more. This girl is always moving, so my pictures of her tend to be on the blurry side. I was trying to make her laugh by playing peek-a-boo with my camera. She gave me a slight smile while Kyle was belly laughing. Kyle obviously is used to my embarrassing tactics behind the camera, while Sadie's probably thinking her aunt is crazy.
Friday, November 21, 2008
TGIF!
Weather is weird. Yesterday, Kyle and I opted out of Park day and met Tim for lunch at school because the sun was beating down hard. Today, I am stuck inside because it is so windy and cold. At least I'm not enduring freezing Utah this winter! A positive to living in Tejas.
We had cousin Sadie over this week. Kyle and her interacted a little more. This girl is always moving, so my pictures of her tend to be on the blurry side. I was trying to make her laugh by playing peek-a-boo with my camera. She gave me a slight smile while Kyle was belly laughing. Kyle obviously is used to my embarrassing tactics behind the camera, while Sadie's probably thinking her aunt is crazy.
With Kyle approaching the one year mark, I need to cut down on his bottles. Right now he's at 4 (this was cutting down already). In the morning he drinks 6 ozs, eats an entire Nutri Grain bar and 1/3 banana. What do you feed your little ones for breakfast? And while we're at it, lunch too? Here he is devouring his bar: 

Also, after making some things for friends and family throughout the year I decided to design some holiday cards! You can look at them here. I hope you have a fun weekend. Go BYU!
We had cousin Sadie over this week. Kyle and her interacted a little more. This girl is always moving, so my pictures of her tend to be on the blurry side. I was trying to make her laugh by playing peek-a-boo with my camera. She gave me a slight smile while Kyle was belly laughing. Kyle obviously is used to my embarrassing tactics behind the camera, while Sadie's probably thinking her aunt is crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
i think you should put an example on your sidebar for "creating digital designs."
4 bottles doesn't sound like that many to me, i don't think Kate ever drank less than that. We did have trouble when she turned 1 though switching over to milk, but i think that's normal. i just went cold turkey on the bottles.
i'm pretty sure i blogged about that and what to feed kids for breakfast a little after kate turned 1, so you could always look up those comments for more ideas.
for breakfast kate usually chooses between scrambled eggs, oatmeal with raisins, toast with peanut butter and bananas, or for the mornings i am passed out on the couch she gets an eggo with nothing on it or a baggie of cheerios and raisins.
I was looking at all the pictures you take, and you're an excellent photographer!
Four bottles doesn't sound like too many. When Z went to real milk the dr. told me to make sure he didn't have anymore than 24-32 oz. milk per day to make sure he kept an appetite for food. (That's four bottles of 6-8 oz.) I didn't really keep track. I just made sure he still ate well. Anyway...my kids like to eat eggs, oatmeal, pancakes, sausage, Eggos with fruit, hasbrowns for breakfast. Popular lunch items are: PBJ, quesadilla, ham and cheese(no bread), hot dogs, beans & cheese.
he is such a cute boy!
i think you can get away with that much for bottles...when he's one you'll just be switching that amount to milk. my kids always ate what i was eating, it just makes it easier that way! i love the designs, especially 9, i'll let you know when we get pictures taken!
Catcher only has one bottle at night now. when he is done with this formula then he is done with bottles. For breakfast he has something like a fruit bar and a banana or oatmeal, or scrambled eggs. Lunch is usually leftovers from the night before, or something like beans and cheese. For dinner he has whatever we are having. Yeah Catch usually just eats what I am eating
Emerson loved milk (prob becauses formula was so gross) and we always gave it to him in a sippie. The switch was easy and was done before he was 1. I don't know if it was what we did or we just got lucky. For breakfast Emerson likes oatmeal, eggs, pancakes, dried cereal (cold ceral sometimes too), ALL FRUITS, yogurt, cheese. Lunch is hard he wants macaroni and cheese all the time.
Dont' worry - I have resorted to much weirder tactics to get a smiling picture. And how cute is Tim to write that post? Maybe a little will rub off on Andy....but probably not.
Post a Comment