When I told people Kyle started crawling the responses ranged from "Good Luck," to "Watch Out," to "I'm Sorry." I've actually enjoyed Kyle crawling, he entertains himself more. This picture cracks me up. He was playing for 20 minutes...in the bathroom...with the lights out...and the door shut! Can you see that smile?

I thought it was pretty funny until a little later when the door was open I saw him trying to eat the toilet. Gross! I had just cleaned it, but it still grosses me out!! Doesn't this face just say, "What do you want Mom? I'm busy!"

And this one says trouble!

Then he made his way from the bathroom to my closet where he pulled out one of my drawers and pulled out all of the clothes.


Obviously the messes are the worst part of him crawling. Usually I can give him an apple and he'll sit and eat it. Well, I didn't witness it but last night he was sitting on the kitchen floor eating an apple when he decided to crawl. So he crawled with apple in hand. Then Tim told me he wiped the apple all over the floor and was banging it on the ground. I had just moped the day before and I had to do it again. The floor was so sticky!! Besides the recent black eye and extra bruises, he seems to be loving his new way around!
On another note, I was tagged. I have to post the fourth picture in my fourth folder. I was worried it was going to be of me looking like an elephant the day I delivered Kyle, but luckily it was this:

Kyle loves playing with his Dad. Tim is so good to come home and play with him. His personal favorite is peek a boo under the blanket! Hope everyone has a good day!
7 comments:
Hey Jennifer! I love your blog. Yeah, last night was fun. We'll have to get the "my husband's in school" widows together soon!
I love how everyone "warns" you about the different stages. I too like them. So far each stage is better, mostly, than the last. I just wish Emerson could entertain himself a little more.
kids are so messy! i was just about to comment on how the mess is totally worth it when i looked over to see kate open her mouth and spit out her granola bar all over the carpet! yuck!
oh the joys of crawling babies! i used to be more crazy about the messes with adam and kaylie but with logan, i just don't care...as long as he's busy i'm fine! maybe that's why my house is such mess all the time!
Licking the toilet is nasty! What is it with boys and toilets? Jake has taken a cup and drunken water from the toilet when I told him to wait a minute for a drink. Put a lock on it!
Is it rude that I really want to see a picture of you when u were prego? I think it's bc u look so awesome now that I want to have hope. Give me hope Jennifer.
How fun to have him crawling. Just another milestone to enjoy!
Post a Comment