Happy late Thanksgiving! I thought about you guys last night and wondered to myself..."Why haven't I checked their blog recently?" So, I went on this morning and realized that your blog was deleted from my list, and I don't know how. :) Anyway, I'm glad I found you again! Hope you're all doing well. Kyle is getting big, and even cuter (if that's possible). :)
How do I get Chase not to grab my decor, you ask? Easy, I threaten him within an inch of his life. Just kidding...sort of ;) Its alot of work, watching him so closely, but I just repeat "no touching" about a billion times a day. As soon as I ask him not to he stops...thank goodness. Good Luck!
"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. Put your trust in God and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us... If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."
4 comments:
Happy birthday King of the Knuckle Heads! :)
Those are some good lookin' people.
Happy late Thanksgiving! I thought about you guys last night and wondered to myself..."Why haven't I checked their blog recently?" So, I went on this morning and realized that your blog was deleted from my list, and I don't know how. :) Anyway, I'm glad I found you again! Hope you're all doing well. Kyle is getting big, and even cuter (if that's possible). :)
How do I get Chase not to grab my decor, you ask? Easy, I threaten him within an inch of his life. Just kidding...sort of ;) Its alot of work, watching him so closely, but I just repeat "no touching" about a billion times a day. As soon as I ask him not to he stops...thank goodness. Good Luck!
Post a Comment