*click the image to enlarge*
We sure had fun watching Kyle attack this apple. Also, a congratulations to my good friend Kassidi who had her baby boy Mason! He sure is cute. It's so crazy to me that some of my elementary school friends are having their second kids now. Life goes by quickly!


9 comments:
that is awesome. i still can hardly get Kate to eat apples, maybe I should try that approach!
How funny is that apple. I can't believe he even made that much progress on it! And Yea for Kassidi. I blog stalk her...
look at that apple! He did awesome with that thing.
That page is adorable! Even if we cut small slices, Sadie won't eat apples. That might have something to do with her lack of teeth....
How cute is that! I love his cheeks!
So cute!
what a cute layout!
Okay, that scrapbook page is just adorable! Makes you want to kiss Kyle's little cheeks! Cute post.
Jen. This is too cute. I want to learn how to do this! When will you be in Arizona for Christmas, because we will be in San Antonio for Christmas!
Post a Comment