Jen I just had to laugh at the comment you left about tomato soup on my blog. I love it but I know not everyone else does so I am making a yummy corn chowder instead. It is cold here and I love warm soup on a cold day. I wish you could come too! We will have to wait until Christmas too see eachother. I will be huge by then!
He is so cute! I haven't been able to check blogs lately, and I feel like he has grown a ton in 3 weeks. His cosutme for halloween was awesome! I love his thunder thighs!!!!
"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. Put your trust in God and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us... If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."
13 comments:
Yea!! He is crawling!
yeah!! go kyle!! kate is obsessed with this video. kyle is talking a lot too, i can't wait to see him again at christmas!
I love hearing Kyle talk it is so cute!
Way to go Kyle, that other video of him wanting the apple is so adorable, Pete and I were laughing. Now he is crawling like a pro.
Wooo hoooo!!! Way to go Kyle! How wonderful! I can't believe how quickly he is growing up.
He did it! Now watch out!
Hurray for Kyle he finally did it! He's so funny with all his noises.
I feel your pain!
Jen
I just had to laugh at the comment you left about tomato soup on my blog. I love it but I know not everyone else does so I am making a yummy corn chowder instead. It is cold here and I love warm soup on a cold day. I wish you could come too! We will have to wait until Christmas too see eachother. I will be huge by then!
We're going to be there Christmas Day to January 2nd.
I didn't feel like it was a chore! haha. it was fun -esp since Trev was gone and I was SO bored! :)
He is so cute! I haven't been able to check blogs lately, and I feel like he has grown a ton in 3 weeks. His cosutme for halloween was awesome! I love his thunder thighs!!!!
Look at Cousin Kyle move! We're so happy for him - he'll be walking in no time. Thanks for last night!
Post a Comment