In unrelated head business, Kyle went and had an EEG done today. I was really worried about him sitting through it. I packed my bag full of snacks, an apple, his favorite Diego straw cup, his favorite books, etc. The dr.'s office played a Baby Einstein DVD and Kyle did great. There was only one time that he pulled the cap off and we had to put it back on. I was secretly thrilled when the assistant asked if I wanted to take a picture (I didn't even have my camera out!!).
Right now he looks seizure-free which is great news. He had been having some spasms for awhile that have stopped but the dr. still wanted to check him out.Also, check this out! Oprah slid really far down my list of admirable people with her over the top endorsement of Obama. Don't get me started. She may have slightly redeemed herself with this offer for a free Snapsfish photo book. Hurry, you must sign up for it before midnight on Friday!!
http://www.oprah.com/slideshow/oprahshow/20081029_tows_messyhouse/7
http://www.snapfish.com/info18
* This offer is only good for one standard 20-page 8" x 11" custom-cover photo book per household. Coupon dispersal ends at 11:59 p.m. PST Friday, November 14, 2008. Free photo book must be redeemed by 11:59 p.m. PST Sunday, November 16, 2008. Offer does not include customary shipping and handling changes or additional pages. Offer applies only to mail-order delivery to U.S. customers. Offer cannot be combined with other coupon codes. Coupon cannot be resold or otherwise transferred and is void on the earlier of redemption or the offer end date.
Have a fun weekend!


12 comments:
Oh my goodness poor Kyle! And you're the best for letting us know about the snapfish deal.
I didn't even know that Kyle was having little spasms! I'm glad he was so good for you. I'm excited about the free book!
I'm glad he tests came back fine and his spasms are gone. Don't feel too back my kids get hit from accidents or fights among themselves all the time. He is so cute!!! Love, Ale
thats hilarious how your camera "attacked" kyle. i'm glad the appointment went well!
The bruises only get worse once they start walking. For a while it seemed like Zane had a permanent mark on his head. I'm so glad the tests came back okay.
I've never openly posted a comment on someones blog who I don't really know but the whole EEG/seizure thing really hits home for me. My kiddo does suffer from seizures and we have had a 24 hour EEG done (hopefully never again though). It is terribly frightening but we too have numerous pics of her in that oh so trendy cap!
I am glad it went well! I have thinking that I needed to text you to find out how it went!! Thanks for hanging out with me on Wednesday, it was fun. We will have to hang out, even if it is just at one of our houses, more often!!
I'm glad Kyle is okay. Poor guy!
I can't believe you didn't have your camera. It is way more stressful for the mom than the child having the test. What a blessing, Kyle didn't mind the test and the results were good. He is still handsome, even in that funny cap!
Even though he is hurt, he is still so cute in that picture!!!
jennifer! had no idea about kyle! i hope all is going well! we'll be praying for all of you... that must be so tough. i had one of those EEG things done once, and i was about to go crazy! i can't imagine how you kept him still for that long. good for you!
I had no idea Kyle was having any spasms poor thing. Well it's good thing to hear that he's doing alright. Your greeting cards are so cute, your so talented with your online scrapbooking skills. I don't know if we will send any out this year I haven't decided.
Post a Comment